Download Nepal Visa application Form
VISA TYPES: ( Issused by Embassy of Nepal )
For further details, please visit :
TOURIST VISA FEE
|Multiple Entry||15 days||INR 1800/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 days||INR 2850/-|
|Multiple Entry||90 days||INR 7100/-|
VISA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS:
Effective from 1st October 2000 an Indian citizen over the age of 10 years travelling between India and Nepal by air would have to keep in his possession any of the following documents to establish his/her identity as an Indian citizen.
- Valid Indian passport; or,
- Voter ID issued by the Government of India.
- Emergency certificate issued by the Embassy of India in Nepal.
VISA FOR OTHER NATIONALS:
Nationals of other countries can apply for visa at any of the Nepalese missions abroad. Visa can also be acquired from the points of entry into Nepal.
However, nationals of the following countries should get visa prior to their arrival in Nepal:
VISA FOR NATIONALS OF SAARC COUNTRIES:
Nationals from SAARC countries other than India will be issued gratis visa for up to 30 days for the first time in a year.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITED BY HOLDER OF REFUGEE TRAVAL DOCUMENT WHILE APPLYING NEPALESE VISA:
- Application with the following information:
- 1. Your nationality before getting Travel Document.
- 2. If you have been to Nepal as Refugee before, mention your refugee ID card Number.
- 3. If you are visiting Nepal to meet your relatives, please provide the following details:
- i. Name of relative
- ii. Address of relative
- iii. Nationality of your relative
- 4. As Refugee, for how long have you been in this country (mention year and month).
- Copy of the Travel Document.